Meal Planning for Hormone Balance
Want to use food to balance your hormones, but you’re not exactly sure what that looks like?
This practical workshop will walk you through how to turn your knowledge of what you ‘should’ be eating into action.
If you want to balance your hormones with food, meal planning is essential!
Here’s what you’ll learn in the live online class:
- A walk-through of Madeline’s step-by-step process for meal planning
- The ideal amount of fat, carbs and protein to support hormone balance and a healthy weight
- What to look for in a recipe and how to modify it to suit your needs (including dietary restrictions and the needs of your family)
- Get a list of whole food meals, our favorite recipe sources, a meal plan worksheet, our hormone balancing snack guide and 7 recipes (downloadable right away)
- How to tweak family favorites for hormone balance and still please everyone in your house
- You’ll leave with a custom meal plan ready to go for next week!
Attend the class live (recommended) on Wednesday, August 1st at 7:00 pm MST or listen to the replay (available for 5 days afterwards).
The cost of this workshop is $38.00 CAD